Infrastructure is a very important aspect of Leather goods production and a lot depends upon the machinery and equipment used. Even the working environment provided for the staff members is equally vital.
- Our first tannery was built in the year 2008 and the second was purchased in the year 2015.
- Both tanneries are situated in the Centralized Complex for Tanneries allocated by the Government and are at a distance of roughly 500 meters from each other.
- Both tanneries are state-of-the-art fitted with Italian machines.
- The combined production capacity is 110,000 square feet per day.
- Our tanneries together occupy 130,000 square feet of land.
- Set up in 1983, the Cutting Department is located in the Park Circus area of Kolkata and is spread across 40,000 sq. feet.
- The Cutting Department produces 100% Dice cut gloves using 97 Italian Atom clicking machines.
- Located in the Park Circus area of Kolkata, this factory has eight sewing units in total with twenty sewing workers in each unit.
- This factory boasts of a production capacity of 40,000 pairs a day and a spare capacity of 20,000 pairs a day.
Quality Control Department and Laboratory
- This Unit has a 45 member strong team.
- It follows AQL Level 2, or as per requirement by the customer.
- Our in-house laboratory is enabled to test for EN388.
- We have a brand new Headquarters which is up and running.
- It is a state of the art infrastructure that houses the cutting, sewing, quality control department, office and Laboratory, all in one.
- This state of the art facility can produce 50000 pairs of leather gloves daily.